Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Welcome to my Test Kitchen

Hello everyone! Welcome to my tiny teaspoons blog.
It is official - I am launching this blog to share many of the dishes I will be creating in my test kitchen for my upcoming cookbook project. I figured, having a blog will keep me motivated to conjure up new recipes and receive some feed back on each post. This past year I have been traveling around Europe, exposing myself to new cuisines and exploring new cultures and customs. Over the course of my travels, I have been inspired to try new dishes, new cooking techniques, new spices and have come across some interesting and odd findings. I hope you enjoy reading about my adventures and try out some of the dishes I have and will be creating.

3 comments:

  1. Marni, this is great! Can't wait to see what you create. We'll have to swap recipes for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As usual all of your food looks delicious.
    Cant wait to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's Juliaaaaaaa Child! :)

    The radio show is coming to life!!!

    ReplyDelete